Onpoint Virtual Event Center
Is an end-to-end solution for all of your online events. We'll handle registration, support your sponsors, coach booth exhibitors, white-glove speakers, and include full-service event production for a polished and professional livestream. Whatever your event vision, we've got you covered.
Onpoint Virtual Event Center, is our brand promise to provide an impartial, platform agnostic virtual venue for every kind of online event. We understand that event organizers want a one-stop-shop event partner that is affordable and easy to do business with— a partner that is 'on point' at every level of event production.
We deliver our brand promise through four touchpoints:
- Empathy: We make your priorities our own. We strategize then customize services to achieve your desired outcome.
- Production: We use broadcast-level tools for virtual events as it is establishes and increases your brand's credibility.
- Focus: We provide dedicated support for the life-cycle of your event.
- Value Pricing: Word-of-mouth referrals results in lower cost to you.
What clients are saying...
- End-to-End Solution
- Browser Based Platform (Chrome, Safari, Firefox)
- Multi - Day Conferences
- Build Your Own Agenda
- Networking (Private & Public)
- Unlimited Breakout Rooms
- 1:1 Chat
- Sponsor Branding
- Exhibitor Booths
- Single or Recurring Events
- Ingest RTMP feed to stages
- Chat & DMs (w/emojis, mentions)
- Live Polling
- Tiered Ticketing (Free / Paid)
- Custom Registrations Forms
- Scalable Pricing
- Dedicated Event Producers
- Pre-event Collaboration
- Event Production Team
- Speaker Management / Coaching
- Sponsor / Exhibitor support
- Tech-Checks / Rehearsals
- Automated Email Reminders
- Real-Time Attendee Support
- Chat Moderators
- Advancing reporting / Analytics
- Video Production (pre-record, post-event edits)
- GDPR Compliant
- Session Recordings
- Accessibility (Captions, ASL provided by partner)
- Post-Event Surveys
Your shopping for the best price and want to know what it will cost to produce your event with us. We get it. We like transparency as much as you do. But every live, hybrid, and virtual event we've produced is unique. Some of the critical ingredients that impact costs:
- Scope of Work. Is your event a single, annual occurrence or a monthly series? A sixty-minute fundraiser or multi-day conference? Do you have sponsors, booth exhibitors, and third-party entertainment? The complexity of your agenda influences the cost to achieve the desire outcome.
- Timeframe. We love helping clients pull off an event on short notice. However, rush jobs impact cost. If possible, start working with us five to six weeks prior to your event—it will save money and reduce stress.
- Number of Attendees: Like a real-world conference center, the more guests attending your event, the more support staff you'll want. We suggest adding support roles for every 500 attendees, but reducing staff for meetings under 100. You can review our staff recommendations here.
- Production: We provide a stream team and graphic design (overlays, lower-thirds, etc.) in every quote as those elements create a polished and professional look. However, some events can get by without dedicated a/v technicians or graphics, which can save you money.
- Your Resources: We love collaborating with other event professionals! If you have a preferred production partner, event manager, or in-house event team helping produce your event, we'll remove their scope of work from our quote.
These main ingredients come into play in greater or less degree depending on the recipe of your event. The best thing to do is start a conversation with us. Once we have a sense for your event, we'll customize a quote that matches your goals and resources.
To learn more...
Please fill out our event interest form.